Monday, October 27, 2008

Toys, Toys and more Toys!

Today I am reading "It's All Too Much" by Peter Walsh. It's a pretty interesting view on the over abundance of "stuff" we all have collected in our homes and lives. My favorite tip so far is dealing with toys. He suggests having two toy boxes/bins. Only two (I know, I know only two containers for toys???). When they are full that means no more. I gather the idea to be that you have to constantly evaluate and sort through what is in the bins. Also he is big on removing something when you get something new which I think is a great way to keep clutter and excess to a minimum. We are going to give the two toy bins a try.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Question- how do you maintain just two bins when you have a husband who tends to buy your daughter train sets as soon as you leave town?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea Mollie - keep the tips coming!

    ReplyDelete