Thursday, March 29, 2012

Everything about Elfa

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgztN3JM3k5e0hhm8Gd2W-hSkAamEHwmdZc_gb-vHqJz4sQJF6UL6wZQXocLqXrkVqU8O65zMUPzpasHn4V9oDMdQBRXktc9prGQNHChUlHnlNEZTfWMIOwFCR2mYhP6XkuO934F6BA1EG1/s1600/Elfa-Closet1.jpg

This past weekend I learned everything about Elfa (maybe not everything but a lot)! This is an example Elfa is The Container Stores closet solution, it is a modular shelving and drawer system that can improve a variety of spaces- not just a clothing closet. There are solutions for office/study workspaces, entertainment centers and of course great things for the garage. I saw that our local store has information sessions about Elfa, so I attended with a friend last weekend. It was very informative and gave me some great ideas about how you can use this (or something similar). I recommend checking it out if you are interested in using a modular system.

No comments:

Post a Comment