Monday, May 3, 2010

A project update...

Picked up about 200 photos on Sunday and I did not just toss them in the storage box. They are in their albums! And in the process I came across a stack of photos just waiting to get organized too so they got put in the albums also.

I am still working on moving our Baby Boy in with our Daughter. I am hung up on paint and nursery bedding. I went to a "real" paint store. I've never been in one before. I do have to say while the selection is great it can be a little over-whelming compared to Home Depot! I did find a green and the color green paint that I like. This paint brand, little Yolo, had sample squares that you can tape up to the wall. We'll see if I go with it. I like the idea of a not so toxic substance in the babies' room too.

No comments:

Post a Comment