Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bunking Together

Our move has been postponed but that doesn't stop our new little one from growing. Our baby boy is ready to move onto the crib which is currently occupied by his big sister. And the plan was that they would each have their own room in a new house by the time this took place. But it looks like we are going to have to get creative here in our little house and the siblings are going to be bunking together. Boy, do I have another big project on my hands. This possibly means switching around rooms and then putting my organizing and decorating skills to the test.

I have some layout ideas but I am starting with decorating and thinking of bedding for the two of them. Something that works together but isn't matchy. So far, I love the "Preppy Turtle" from Baby Gap. Then I was going to use the green in that to go with something for my daughter. Land of Nod has some cute mix/match bedding that has a similar green. Off to the drawing board!

No comments:

Post a Comment